8.07.2010

DIY: notebook makeover

project #7 of 31 in august
with the joys of going back to school just around the corner,
i thought this would be an appropriate project to feature.
this is from the lovely ashley ann.
she is my hero when it comes to DIY.
one day i hope i can post half the projects and tutorials she has made.
i mean wow. she is good at what she does.
for this project she show us how to dress up an old notebook into something great.
why not send your child to school in style.
i can't wait to make some for my youngest sister,
she is now a big girl about to venture into kindergarten!



to see the full project tutorial, click below:

5 comments:

  1. Veeery cute, love that. And it reminds me of a crayon case my mom crouched for me for the first day of kindergarten :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome idea! I home school my kids and this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the link! simple and fabulous idea :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS