1.27.2011

DIY: felt rose poms + GS turns one!

yes. it is true.
TODAY IS OUR ONE YEAR BLOG-BIRTHDAY!!
one year ago i started this blog as a place for me to keep track of my favorite projects.
(my d.i.y project archive)
i was shocked when i got 5 followers and to think that now i almost have 500.
WOW.
so a big THANK YOU to all my readers and the wonderful comments you leave.
AND a even bigger THANK YOU to all the creative bloggers out there,
without your fantastic tutorials to feature this blog would be nothing.

.THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

want people to see your tutorials?
write me.
i would love to feature your creations.
plus + i LOvE finding new blogs to stalk.
. . . . . . . . .
recently the super cool hilary got in touch with me.
i am soooo excited to introduce her blog spending less living more to you!
(this is the first feature of year two of this blog)
hilary has amazing creative talent and her blog has tons of project tutorials.
today i am excited to feature her felt rose pom project with you!
she teaches you how to think outside the box and make them without the styrofoam ball center.
i loved it and am sure you will too.
to see her full tutorial, click below:
. . . . . . . . . . .

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first year of blogging!

    Well done, looking forward to more of it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your one year blogaversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on one year, and wishes for many more to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I have only been blogging since oct 2010 i wish i was having my one year blog anniversary! I am so glad that i found your blog! I am now following your blog and would love it if you could follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to you blog...mine is quickly approaching, and i honestly can't believe it! congrats on nearly 500!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been awarded! I was today, and wanted to award you! Isn't it nice to just be awarded for being you! Check out my link, and participate if you would like! Enjoy your day!

    Candace

    http://candaceashley.blogspot.com/2011/01/awards-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! How exciting!

    Oh, and I gave you an award… http://sofiasideas.com/2011/01/26/who-knew-2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy bday to GS!!! And i love the idea of crumpled paper --> the round balls...the styrofoam ones can add up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!!! I'm following you today from FMBT! http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com

    I love all of the crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea. So cute! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo Congratulation on 1 year!!

    Love the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS