7.04.2010

DIY: cutting fabric with the circut


cricut machines are everywhere.
yes. i gave in and purchased one......
AND LOVE IT.
but now i am going to enjoy it even more.
lovely allie from allie b dallie was kind enough to email
me this wonderful tutorial on using the circut to cut fabric.
she makes it look so easy and the picture steps are easy to follow.
i can't wait to get started!
to see the full tutorial, click below:
thanks allie for getting in touch!
if anyone else would like their tutorial featured
on greensubmarine feel free to email me:
greensubmarinedesign(at)gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial!!! FYI my name is spelled Allie :)
    thanks again!!
    allie B
    alliebdallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness.

    i am so embarrassed.

    i have a good friend named alison, and we write her name as alli.

    i guess repition got the best of me..

    ugh. i feel AWFUL.

    THANKS AGAIN FOR THE TUTORIAL!

    you are the best!

    -ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tutorial! Thanks for featuring it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't feel bad about the spelling! It happens all the time!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS