5.20.2010

DIY: wall flowers

next semester my husband and i will be dorm parents again.
i am so excited to decorate the girls dorm before they come.
most girls come from small alaskan villages.
no running water, no toilets, no target!
(target is up there on my i miss most list)
some girls have never even had their own bed.
it will be so fun to help them decorate their very first rooms.
- - - - -
ooo la la. i just might faint from happiness.
i am so glad that i found this project.
thank you dana from MADE.
this will make dorm renovations very cheap and easy.


to see the fabulously done tutorial, click below:

10 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    I'm a new follower from Follow Me Friday. Would love for you to follow me back:
    http://mypaintingroom.blogspot.com
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas are wonderful! I look forward to seeing more. I'm your newest FF follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you via the blog hop! i love your page and can't wait to read through all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following now from Trendy Treehouse Fridays! What a precious site! I can't wait to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your DIY ideas. im your newset follower

    ~L~
    join me for SHOE REVAMP WEEK 4/24-28
    avidaccents.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are soooooo fun!!! and Cute ta-boot!! If I ever find some time, I would love to make those. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday to say Hi!

    Stop by. I have several giveaways:
    E-Mealz
    List PlanIt
    EvoraPlus

    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower. I need DIY projects. come visit me at Knowlton Nest www.jsknowlton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those wall flowers are so pretty and colorful, I would love to have some of those on my walls. I am a new follower from Follow Me Friday, so glad to have found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute blog you have here! Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS