10.08.2012

Sharpie Mugs

Miss Brynn, my husband, and myself are moving to North Dakota.
I am extremely nervous and thought the only way to keep my sanity this winter was to open GS again. So here I am. With a new look, I am fired up and ready to blog. Hmmm. Now I just need to find some fun projects and inspiring crafts. Excited to get back to this blogs DIY roots.

Here is an easy project.

Using a SHARPIE doodle your little heart out onto a mug. I found some awesome Target mugs at Good Will for 50 cent a piece. Once your artistic creation is complete BAKE at *350 for 30 minutes. Your mugs will thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Great project just in time for the holidays! Hope you all have a safe move.


    Visiting from YUMMommy

    ReplyDelete

  2. شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان
    بادئ ذي بدء يجب علينا أن نتفق أن تنظيف الخزانات من الأمور التي يجب أن يتم الاهتمام بها وعدم تجاهلها على الإطلاق، وفي نفس الوقت يعتبر هذا الأمر من الأمور الشاقة التي يعاني منه الكثير من المواطنين خاصة إن كانت الخزانات في أماكن مرتفعة مثل الأسطح، وفي هذه الحالة لابد من أن يتم التعامل مع شركة مجربة وموثوق بها في هذا المجال، ونحن نرجح لكم التعامل مع شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان حيث أن الشركة لديها خبرة سنوات متعددة في هذا المجال، ونوفر لكم طاقم عمل من المدربين جيداً في التعامل مع كل أنواع الخزانات مثل البلاستيكية أو المصنوعة من الصاج.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS