12.09.2010

DIY: make a gorgeous fall wreath (for cheap!)

guess who wins for my favorite person today?
Saved By Love Creations


she was sweet enough to feature me on her blog today,
also she gave me a spot as a sponsor for a week!
i mean how awesome is that?
so i thought what better then to feature her right back!
so i am happy to show you her wonderful tutorial on making a cute call wreath, for cheap!
this whole wreath cost her 9 bucks.
everything she got was from her local dollar store!
to me it's refreshing to see someone making a traditional wreath this year.
we have seen so many tutorials for these new trendy ones, which are amazing.
but i do enjoy seeing traditional as well.
anyways, enough of my wreath rant...
go check her out. she has lots more tutorials to show you!
thanks johnnie for the feature! 

to see the full tutorial, click below:

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    i'm your gfc follower #460 stopping by from thursday hops

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog. I'll be back many times I'm sure. I am your newest follower. Found you on the blog hop.

    Lacie

    www.IdahoAtHeart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS